ProAct is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kinney Drugs, Inc., an ESOP company headquartered in Gouverneur, NY. Kinney Drugs was founded in 1903 by Burt Orrin Kinney in Gouverneur. Incorporated in 1927, the health care company is currently comprised of 95 stores in Upstate New York and Vermont.
At Kinney Drugs, we strive to provide the highest quality pharmacy, health, and retail services at fair and competitive prices in our communities; to serve and satisfy the needs of our customers; to be responsive to the needs and goals of our employees; to manage our company's resources to insure a fair and equitable return on investment for our stockholders; and to plan and provide for the continued growth of Kinney Drugs.
- Our services and our products must exceed the expectations of our customers;
- The people of Kinney Drugs are our most valuable asset;
- We are only as strong as our community and we should each strive to make our community a better place to live;
- Outstanding financial performance helps us to accomplish our broader mission and preserve private company ownership;
- We are guided by our own values - those of excellence, the ethical and moral responsibilities placed upon us, and our community spirit;
- These beliefs and values guide our business strategies, our corporate behaviors and our relationships with customers, communities, each other and our suppliers.
Claim Your FREE Prescription Discount Card
Anyone regardless of age or income can participate. No eligibility requirements.